Thursday, June 4, 2009





Seeing as I've taken the last month to come up with something worthy of putting up on the internet, I figured it was time i took advantage of this lovely free website that will let me put practically anything on it that I want. 

However, a good background check is always in order. It might be a good idea to see where I'm coming from while rambling, seeing as what goes on in my head is pretty unknown and scary at times.

Take a moment to look over the following photos to get an idea of what to expect in both the near and distant future.


                                             Specifically the young man on the far right.
 

                                                           Brilliant


                                                 50 years of lies...

                                             ... thanks to this guy...


                                                     How does it feel?


                                             Not bad for a debut.



You now know what goes on in my head on a daily basis.
I look forward to alienating your minds.

No comments:

Post a Comment